Friday, January 13, 2006

Oh India...How do I love thee...

Let me count the ways...

  1. For your chicken tikka masala
  2. For your wonderful, uplifting music that has me singing words that I don't even understand.
  3. For your language...I think it's beautiful!
  4. For your chicken curry (seen above)
  5. For your beautiful clothes
  6. For your amazing choice of jewelry
  7. For your culture
  8. For your naan (seen above)
  9. For your movies that keep me company when I am alone on a friday night (like tonight)
  10. For your constant courtesy...I think that is a product from such a polite culture
  11. For your incredible dancing (I will learn someday)
  12. For your rice (as seen above...though it is lacking in the saffron :-) )
  13. For the fact that you have so many dang Bahai's in your country!
  14. For your lunch buffets (Cuisine of India...Nashville...it's the BEST!!)
  15. For your Bahai Lotus Temple! ( www.bahaiindia.org/temple/)
  16. For the fact that I think that your children are beautiful AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...
  17. For your gulab jamun (which I will have later, though it is not seen above)
I must go now for I have a 4 hour movie to watch and my precious food is getting cold. :-)

1 comment:

munib said...

if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?!

also, i would like to suggest you activate that word verification thingy for leaving comments because spammers tend to sneak up on you and will not cease their attack.