Sunday, April 30, 2006

21 DAYS!!!

Only 21 more days until the wedding and I couldn't be more excited! We are FINALLY in the last month and let me tell ya...it's going by quickly! As all you married women know, I am now in the hectic time before the wedding where everything has to be done like right now. But I find myself very calm...knowing that no matter what happens, this is going to be the most wonderful day of my life so far! Chase gets sweeter every day, and I can't wait to see where our life is going to lead us! For now, I am just going to savor what is going on around me right now...take time to stop and smell the beautiful peach roses...and remember than even when all this wedding planning gets crazy, in the end it's all about me beginning my new life with my best friend.

6 comments:

munib said...

sdflkjalkljadkjalk! YESSSSSSS! Man what a freakin beautiful post! And i agree. You should most definitely pull a Ferdinand and "smeeeeeelllll the flowers". ha! hahah! man i can't wait. as of today, i have begun my preparations for your wedding. And by preparations, i mean shaving. and if my calculations are correct, i should have my facial hairyness just right for your wedding. woohoo!

much love,
-Your Fellow Manhole-

David, Gianni & Ela said...

Awwww.... you look so nice together... It's such a shame we cannot be there for that amazing day, but there's a big chance we'll be there by the weekend of May 12th (in two weeks!!!!!)... Let me know if you need anything, I can't wait to meet you again and meet your Romeo ;o)

Anonymous said...

AAAAH. I can't wait. Let me know if you need anything! Myk and I are flying in on the 19th. --Lacey

Carolyn said...

Yeah-I got the invite and mailed it off. I am so happy to see two best friends start a wonderful life together. Luv ya.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U GUYS. and I cannot wait for the amazing day.

Anonymous said...

what a good lookin' girl you married! SHEESH! amazing...
I am so impressed...


The Old Man, aka Paw