Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry for the delay...

...but lots is going on here with our upcoming move to the Czech Republic! We have been working on finalizing everything and basically selling almost everything that we own! In the process of doing that, we have also had to go through a MASSIVE amount of JUNK that Chase and I both seem to have accumulated over the years. I can tell you that we have about 5 full trash bags in our living room right now, and I bagged at least 8 garbage bags full of things (mostly clothes) to take to Goodwill. Now, for me, this has been extremely freeing! I have begun to love the phrase "out with the old, in with the new"! We have even managed to sell both of our computers and, with the money we made, buy a brand new laptop which is a million times better than our computers combined. I am typing on it right now, I might add, and have developed quite a relationship with this beautiful electronic device. We continue to pray that our trip will go smoothly and that our life in Hluboka will be as amazing as we dream it will be...we hope that you will keep us in your prayers as well! God is truly leading us on a path of adventure!

We have also been blessed to have the youth from Project Badi here for the last week and a half! I am always so thrilled to see my joonams from all over the south, particularly the ones who I grew extremely close to while I was in Florida (namely Adelia and Jordan). These youth are truly amazing in every sense and I am always so inspired by their entoooosiasm (that's for Yasha) and love of the Faith. They get all the "afarins" that I can give! They were here just last night for a fireside that we hosted...but, alas, I have no pictures to show you now...I will try to fix that tomorrow. I will work on putting some pictures up from their performance this weekend as well...

Sooooo, since it is way too early in the morning and WAY past my bedtime...I must say goodbye. Goodbye.

No comments: